ROLLEASE ACMEDA PRODUCT WARRANTIES
Rollease Acmeda, Inc. offers the following warranties for product sold in the North American market:
- Brackets & hardware
- Head rails
- Fascias / cassettes
- Pin ends
- Related accessories
- PVC-coated solar screen fabric for indoor use:
– 3000 NET
– 4000 NET
– 3000 HT
– 3000 RR
– 4700 P
– VIEW R
– 4000 L
- Commercial blackout polyester fabric
- High performance metalized fabric
- Kleenscreen solar screen fabric
- X-Weave Exterior Screen
- AC and DC wired motors
- Motorization accessories including:
– Solar panels
– Remote controls
– Power supplies
– DC power panels
– 4-motor controller
– Dry contact relay modules
Motorization hardware accessories including:
– Motorhead adapters
- Aero system and components
- Easy Spring Air
- Easy Spring Plus
- Easy Spring Ultra
- Easy Spring Wand
- Spring accessories
- Lithium-Ion battery motors
- External battery packs
- External shades
- External components
- All other fabrics
What is covered:
- Any original defects in the material to the purchaser of the products.
- Any original defects in the workmanship to the purchaser of the products.
- Any original AC and DC wired motors and electronic accessories defects in materials and workmanship for 7 years, when operating under normal use from the date stamped or affixed label on each device.
- Any original battery powered DC motor defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years, when operating under normal use from the date stamped or affixed label on each device.
What is not covered:
- Any conditions or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, alterations, or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, use, cleaning, or maintenance.
- Discoloration due to sunlight or passage of time, humidity, exposure to salty air, change in atmospheric conditions or corrosive materials.
- Abnormal environmental conditions such as exposure to foreign materials, corrosive/salt-fog environments, unauthorized cleaning agents, chemical stress attack, excessive humidity, extreme temperature, abnormal RF frequency related issues or abnormal electric stress including surge or over-voltage.
- Conditions caused by normal wear and tear or color loss from normal usage.
- Lithium-Ion battery motor failures due to non-compliance of minimum recommended charging intervals of battery motors (one full charge per twelve-month period).
- Variations in colors or weave from lot to lot (for example, colors may not precisely match samples or previously purchased products and the process of weaving can result in slight variations in the density of the weave).
- Cracking or other instability caused by the folding or creasing of coated fabrics.
- Shipping and labor costs for the measuring and taking down of products and/or the re-installation of products.
- Injury, loss, or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of, or the inability to use, the equipment.
- The use of non-fabric components with other components not manufactured by or expressly approved by Rollease Acmeda as appropriate for use with the Rollease Acmeda component at issue.
- Cord loops and metal or plastic bead chains.
- Installation and usage not in accordance with our installation and operating instructions.
- Product has been opened, dismantled, or returned with clear evidence of abuse or other damage.
- Product has been used to perform functions other than the functions it was designed to handle.
- Product used with electrical accessories (switches, relays, etc.) that have not been previously approved in writing by Rollease Acmeda.
Who is covered:
Only the original manufacturing purchaser. The warranty is not transferable to subsequent owners of the products; provided, however, the manufacturing purchaser may offer a warranty with similar or lesser terms and conditions to direct and indirect customers. Rollease Acmeda will not warrant any products that are transferred or sold to additional customers or end-consumers or any warranty offered by the manufacturing purchaser that has obligations in excess of this warranty.
Rollease Acmeda’s obligations:
Rollease Acmeda’s obligations under this warranty are limited to, at Rollease Acmeda’s discretion, the repair, replacement, or appropriate credit in respect to defective parts or products.
Repairs and replacements will be made with like or similar components. If Rollease Acmeda decides, at its discretion, to issue a credit, it will not exceed the amount of the original purchase price of the component.
Limitation of damages:
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ROLLEASE ACMEDA, WHETHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, ROLLEASE ACMEDA HERBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIMITED IN DURATION TO FIVE YEARS.
Some states do not allow the foregoing exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you and you may have other rights available in your state. No person employed by Rollease Acmeda or otherwise is authorized to extend or alter this limited warranty, except for a duly authorized corporate officer of the company.
Rollease Acmeda is also not responsible for:
- Shipping or labor costs associated with measuring, removing, or reinstalling products
- Costs associated with import or export duties
- Broker fees or taxes associated with the shipment of replacements
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales information as well as relevant details regarding the claim, including the nature of the problem, the location of the product, fabrication and installation details, cleaning/maintenance history, and any other relevant information.
To return products for inspection and, if the condition or damage is covered by the warranty, repair, or replacement, contact us for a return goods authorization (RGA) number, and then ship the parts in question back to Rollease Acmeda, freight charges pre-paid. Rollease Acmeda will inspect and repair or replace any covered, defective items and return them freight pre-paid.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions for Fabrics:
Fabric may be cleaned by occasional vacuuming to remove dust. For stained shades, wipe the fabric with a clean sponge and mild detergent or dish soap and thoroughly rinse. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising.
Any mild cleaning product should first be tested on a small, inconspicuous area prior to broad application on the shade panel. A swatch sample of the fabric may also be obtained through Customer Service for testing purposes.
Do not completely immerse the fabric.
We do not recommend commercial spot cleaners or diluted bleach mixtures, but if used, it is at your own risk and should first be tested. Do not use cleaning methods involving heat, bleach, abrasives, or solvents. Use of these methods will void the warranty.
For external fabrics, please refer to your retailer for more information on appropriate cleaning processes and materials.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions for Hardware:
Use a mild detergent and a soft brush or cloth to clean Rollease Acmeda hardware when required. Never use a pressure hose or harmful chemicals on your system. Always attend to dirt, animal droppings, and stains as soon as possible, to prevent potential deterioration of your system.
This Limited Warranty is effective as of January 18, 2023 and only applies to products purchased on or after that date.
Rollease Acmeda reserves the right to amend, modify, or eliminate this Limited Warranty without notice. Any change will not impact products purchased prior to the date of change.